2020 FITposium Speaker ApplicationAPPLICATIONS DUE: May 1, 2020
FITposium is an annual conference focused on educating enthusiasts who are serious about becoming entrepreneurs in the health and fitness industry. We bring together the industry’s most renowned experts in the fields of marketing, publishing and business development to give attendees in-depth training to turn their passion into a profession. In addition, FITposium hosts a casting call for real project opportunities. There is no other event for this unparalleled experience.
The FITposium conference is predicated upon three essential pillars:
I. How to establish a brand
II. How to market a brand
III. How to profit from a brand
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
If you would like to be considered to present an educational session at the fifth annual conference happening October 3-6, 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona, please read the following details and complete the application below in its entirety. The sessions are open to all registrants in attendance and focus on topics related to developing a career as an entrepreneur in the health and fitness industry. You are encouraged to submit an application on a topic including but not limited to:
• Traditional Marketing Strategies
• Personal Branding
• Publishing / Media Industry
• Client Relationship Marketing
• Sales Strategies
• Online Marketing Strategies
• Business Development Techniques
• Business Development
• and more
• You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the fitness industry
• You and your brand will gain visibility and credibility with hundreds of professionals
• You will receive marketing exposure to the entire network’s audience
• You will have the opportunity to connect with attendees, fellow presenters and special guests
The success of the FITposium conference, in large measure, will be due to the overall experience of the attendees. As such the following guidelines are required of all 2019 presenters.
• Speaker will promote the event on their social media channels.
• Speakers will provide all of their presentation notes to include in an attendee booklet.
• Speakers should conduct himself/herself in a professional manner.
• Speaker should dress professionally.
• Speaker should plan to attend the conference mixer as well as VIP Reception
• Speaker should be courteous to all attendees and fellow guests.
• Speaker’s presentation should be their own original work.
• Speaker agrees to have them and their presentation be photographed and filmed.