FITposium 2021 Events Speaker ApplicationAPPLICATIONS DUE: 2/1/2021
FITposium is an annual conference focused on educating enthusiasts who are serious about becoming entrepreneurs in the health and fitness industry. We bring together the industry’s most renowned experts in the fields of marketing, publishing and business development to give attendees in-depth training to turn their passion into a profession. In addition, FITposium hosts a casting call for real project opportunities. There is no other event for this unparalleled experience.
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
If you would like to be considered to present an educational session at any of our 2021 events or through our online education site, please read the following details and complete the application below.
Sessions are open to all registrants in attendance and focus on topics related to developing a career as an entrepreneur in the health and fitness industry. You are encouraged to submit an application on a topic including but not limited to:
- Traditional/Online Marketing Strategies
- Publishing / Media Industry
- Business Development/Sales Strategies
- and more
The success of the FITposium conference, in large measure, will be due to the overall experience of the attendees. As such the following guidelines are required of all 2020 presenters.
• Speakers will promote the event on their social media channels.
• Speakers will conduct themselves in a professional manner.
• Speakers will be courteous to all attendees and fellow guests.
• Speaker’s presentation should be their own original work.
• Speaker agrees to have them and their presentation be photographed and filmed.